Here's what I will remember most about 2009, in no specific order
1. Getting to watch my friend have her first baby.
2. Re-connecting with old friends.
3. Graduating from SJSU School of Nursing
4. Passing the NCLEX (nursing boards)
5. Being lucky enough to find a job as a nurse, in a unit I enjoy.
6. Moving back to the street I grew up on, we're only renting, but it's great.
7. Hanging out next the pool all summer, with an endless supply of fruity drinks provided by my husband.
8. Being a training partner for a friend doing her first Ironman...
9. Which inevitably led to the decision of hiring a coach in order to begin training for a Half Ironman myself in 2010.
10. Learning that my dog is not so great at jumping into the pool.
11. Having the opportunity to watch a couple Sharks games from some incredible seats.
12. Spending Christmas with my family, all day long, for the first time in 3 years.
Yep. It's been fun. I can only imagine that 2010 will be that much better. Happy New Year everyone!
2 months ago